Washington University School of Law (St. Louis, MO), Juris Doctorate Degree.
St. Louis University, Bachelor of Arts Degree
State of Illinois - State and Federal Courts
State of Missouri - State and Federal Courts
Legal Experience Includes:
- 40 plus years
- Principal, The Edwards' Law Offices
- Church Judge (Judicial Council) African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Illinois Assistant Attorney General
- Illinois Special Assistant Attorney General
- NAACP Legal Redress Chairman, Illinois State Conference Branch
- NAACP Legal Advisor
- Municipal Corporation Counsel
- Township Attorney
- Village Attorney
- Fire and Police Board Attorney
- Special City Prosecutor
- School Board Attorney
- Church Attorney
- College Instructor
Community, Church, and Bar Association Experience Include:
- Church Officer, Church School Teacher, Men Ministry
- Board of Directors, Land of Lincoln Legal Service, Inc.
- Chairman, Illinois Supreme Court Committee on Character & Fitness for the Fifth Appellate District- Chairman, Illinois State Bar Association Committee on Minorities and Women; Member, Committe on Technology, and Committee on Judicial Compensation
"I am not ashamed of the gospel,. It is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes; first the Jews, then to the Gentiles". Rom. 1:16
Benjamin F. Edwards
Attorney & Counselor
This website contains "attorney advertising". The information provided at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice, nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship. Any results mentioned herein are based upon the facts of that particular case and do not represent a promise or guarantee. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact with an attorney. We invite you to contact us and we welcome your call, letters, and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Tel. 618.215.2010 /314.441.5903 - Fax. 618.310.3254
Licensed: Illinois & Missouri
Notice. In our effort to help contain the spread of COVID-19, appointments will be conducted via telephone conferencing and zoom until further notice.