Washington University School of Law (St. Louis, MO), Juris Doctorate Degree.
St. Louis University, Bachelor of Arts Degree
State of Illinois - State and Federal Courts
State of Missouri - State and Federal Courts
Legal Experience Includes:
- 40 plus years
- Principal, The Edwards' Law Offices
- Church Judge (Judicial Council) African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Illinois Assistant Attorney General
- Illinois Special Assistant Attorney General
- NAACP Legal Redress Chairman, Illinois State Conference Branch
- NAACP Legal Advisor
- Municipal Corporation Counsel
- Township Attorney
- Village Attorney
- Fire and Police Board Attorney
- Special City Prosecutor
- School Board Attorney
- Church Attorney
- College Instructor
Community, Church, and Bar Association Experience Include:
- Church Officer, Church School Teacher, Men Ministry
- Board of Directors, Land of Lincoln Legal Service, Inc.
- Chairman, Illinois Supreme Court Committee on Character & Fitness for the Fifth Appellate District- Chairman, Illinois State Bar Association Committee on Minorities and Women; Member, Committe on Technology, and Committee on Judicial Compensation
"I am not ashamed of the gospel,. It is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes; first the Jews, then to the Gentiles". Rom. 1:16
Benjamin F. Edwards
Attorney & Counselor
The information provided at this site should not be construed as legal advice, nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship. Any results mentioned herein are based upon the facts of that particular case and do not represent a promise or guarantee. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. Please call to schedule a meeting with an attorney. Can't Come To Us? We'll Meet You In The Cloud.
Tel. 618.215.2010 /314.441.5903
Licensed: Illinois & Missouri
Notice. In our effort to help contain the spread of COVID-19, appointments will be conducted online or over our conference lines until further notice.