J.D, Washington University School of Law - St. Louis, MO.
B.A, St. Louis University
State of Illinois - State and Federal Courts
State of Missouri - State and Federal Courts
- 40 plus years
- Principal, The Edwards' Law Offices
- Church Judge (Judicial Council) African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Illinois Assistant Attorney General
- Illinois Special Assistant Attorney General
- Legal Redress Chairman, Illinois State Conference Branch NAACP; - Legal Advisor, Local NAACP Branches
- Municipal Corporation Counsel
- Township Attorney
- Village Attorney
- Fire and Police Board Attorney
- Special City Prosecutor
- School Board Attorney
- Church Attorney
- Adjunct Criminal Justice Instructor
Community, Church, and Bar Association Activities:
- Church Officer, Church School Teacher
- Board of Directors, Land of Lincoln Legal Service, Inc. and other charitable organization
- Chairman, Illinois Supreme Court Committee on Character & Fitness for the Fifth Appellate District- Chairman, Illinois State Bar Association Committee of Minorities and Women, and served on various section committees
"I am not ashamed of the gospel,. It is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes; first the Jews, then to the Gentiles". Rom. 1:16
Benjamin F. Edwards
Attorney & Counselor
We want you to meet our attorney to see his determination, passion, and outstanding professional abilities.
The information provided at this site should not be construed as legal advice, nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship. Further, any results mentioned herein are based upon the facts of that particular case and do not represent a promise or guarantee. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. Please call to schedule a meeting with an attorney.
We Do Not Give Tax Advice.
THE EDWARDS' LAW OFFICES